Ultimate Premier Paracord Belt - Survival Belt For Camping Hiking and Outdoors - 100ft of Tactical Paracord - 550lbs Double Cobra Weave Belt With Classic Buckle (7 Colors) (black)
- Be prepared with the ultimate paracord survival belt for personal defense.
- 100 feet of hand tied 550lb military grade paracord when untied, gunmetal finish buckle, 38mm width reversible. Adjustable to fit waist size from 28 to 36.
- Classic cobra paracord belt is stylish and good looking with tightly handwoven craftsmanship. Such an essential and practical survival item is great for hiking, camping,climbing, fishing and everyday casual wear.
- Fit for 4 season, easy to wash and clean - Just Put the survival belt in the washer or river
- The 2016 tactical belts is a must have for all nature and outdoor lovers, a wearable survival kit for your preparedness in case of emergency at any time and any place. 100% premier quality and Worry free buy with 30 day money back guarantee .
Length: 47inches. It is adjustable. Width: 1.3inchesWhy we call paracord belts practical and cool? + 100 ft of 550 paracord on you at all times. This is approximately 10 times more than a paracord bracelet. Disaster is usually striking when you are least prepared. Just wear a stylish paracord survival Belt for your personal protection. + Low maintenance - Needs cleaning? - Wear it into the lake. + All weather - This is clutch if you live in the real world. + Infinitely adjustable - Stop poking new holes in your old belt. + No stretching or warping - Comfortable form fit that gets better with age.
Campsnail EDC Survival Paracord Belts With Metal Belt Buckle (Army Green)
- DURABLE, STRONG AND VERSATILE: Our Paracord Belts measures 47 inches(adjustable) in length and 1.6 inches in width with one Metal belt buckle that are rust and tarnish proof.
- PERFECT FOR OUTDOORS, MULTIPLE USES: Each Paracord Belts is handmade with Paracord and features heavy duty 7 inner strand that's 300 gram and very strong and can be a useful survival tool during emergencies while ourdoors hiking, camping, trekking, or climbing.
- STRONG BELTS ON AMAZON: Each Belts comes with disassembled length approximately 130 feet and 550lb (250 kg) paracord.
- FASHION COLLOCATION: Classic cobra paracord belt is stylish and good looking with tightly handwoven craftsmanship. Fit for 4 season, easy to wash and clean - Just Put the survival belt in the washer or river.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: This product is covered by The Campsnail's Lifetime Warranty.
Why more people use Survival Paracord Belts? STRONG, DURABLE, AND VERSATILE STYLE PARACORD BELTS The perfect 550 Paracord Belts for your survival. Each Belts is handmade with 130 feet of paracord that features 7 inner strand and has a break strength of 550 POUNDS! Not only can this survival belts be used for casual walks or runs but can also be used hiking, camping, or mountain climbing. SPECIFICATION 47 inches long 1.6 inches wide 550lb break strength Camouflage and multicolor Rust metal buckle OUR COMMITMENT TO QUALITY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE We continually strive to provide high quality products and a great buying experience. If for any reason you're not completely satisfied with this belt, just return it and we'll refund every penny with our no-hassle, money-back guarantee. 100% Money Back Guarantee. So click the "ADD TO CART" button!
Colt Tactical Paracord Belt, Medium
- Made using the highest quality materials
- Tested to ensure quality and durability
- The most trusted name in outdoor gear
- Great for Law Enforcement, firefighters, rock climbers, survivalists, or any Individual who knows the importance of being prepared
Colt's manufacturing company (cmc, formerly colt's patent firearms manufacturing company) is an American firearms manufacturer, founded in 1855 by Samuel Colt. It is the successor Corporation to colt's earlier firearms-making efforts since 1836. Colt is known for the engineering, production, and Marketing of firearms, most especially between the 1850S and world War I, when it was a dominating force in its industry and a seminal influence on manufacturing technology. Colt's earliest designs played a Major role in the popularization of the revolver and the shift away from earlier single-shot pistols. Although Samuel Colt did not invent the revolver concept, his designs resulted in the first very successful ones.