Looking for a way to get involved at EDC101.com?
We are always looking for new engaging content for our readers. Here are a couple ways you can help:
What’s in your pockets?
We love to see the different EDC’s of our readers. Shoot us a picture of your EDC and we would love to feature it on the site! Carry and EDC bag? We would love to feature that as well!
Like to write?
Want to be a guest contributor at EDC101? We would love to hear your idea for an article. Most of our articles range from about 500 words to 2000 words. We try and cover the different topics surrounding the EDC community and offer as much value to our readers as possible. If you would like to submit and article for consideration, here are some of our guest contributor guidelines:
- Article should be relevant to EDC and our reader base. Take a look around and see if your article would be a good fit.
- All content must be original and property of the author.
- Article must be over 500 words.
- Article must me well written and engaging to our reader base.
- Article should not contain any referral links.
- Contributor should include their name and the name of their company/website. We will give proper credit back to the author and provide a link to your site.
- Articles should be submitted to email@example.com in text format or attached word/text file. PDF’s will not be accepted. If the article includes pictures please attach those as well in the order they should appear. Please include the words “GUEST CONTRIBUTION” in the subject line in the email to ensure it doesn’t wind up getting caught in the spam filter.
Unfortunately we can’t accept every submission we receive but if your article is accepted for publication we will contact you and let you know the date it will be published.
We would love to feature your product! From big companies to small hobby makers we would love to see what is coming out of your shop. Shoot me an email at Dave@EDC101.com to talk about featuring your product for a review or feature. We are always looking for new products that we think our readers would enjoy!
Thanks for reading and we look forward to hearing from you!